You stay busy keeping your small business running. However, staying on top of your tax responsibilities can be a headache if you’re not well-versed in the rules and regulations.
Kingsport CPA, PC can help with a wide variety of issues that may affect your business’s taxes, such as:
– Self-employment tax obligations
– Deducting business expenses
– Excise taxes
– Business tax credits
– Starting and/or closing a business
– What type of business entity to establish
– Paying independent contractors
– Forms 940, 941 or 944
You stay busy serving the community’s needs through your non-profit organizations.
Let Kingsport CPA, PC help keep your non-profit taxes up to standards. We offer expertise in tax issues affecting not-for-profit organizations such as:
– 501(c)(3) requirements
– Fundraising income and expenses
– Unrelated business income tax requirements
– Exemption requirements
– 990 forms and schedules
– Field & correspondence audits
– Employment taxes
– Charitable contributions
Need help with other financial services besides taxes? We offer a variety of accounting, tax, and advisory services to our clients to clients in Bristol and beyond.