Non Profit Accounting Kingsport TN
You stay busy serving the community’s needs through your non-profit organizations. Let the accounting experts at Kingsport CPA, PC help you with all your non-profit accounting needs.
Non-Profit Accounting Services in Kingsport
Not-for-profits are facing issues that include new challenges due to the 2017 Tax Act, a continued emphasis on transparency, heightened corporate governance and adherence to increasingly complex nonprofit accounting standards.
Kingsport CPA, PC’s not-for-profit clients are kept up to date on these critical, evolving issues, while benefiting from our professional, timely and efficient audit and tax compliance processes and advisory services that allow them to focus on achieving their mission.
Non-Profit Accounting Solutions
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, not-for-profit entities, and estates and trusts; (See our Tax Preparation Kingsport TN Page)
- Consulting related to choice of entity;
- Sales and Payroll tax returns;
- Tax planning on a predetermined basis or as new situations arise;
- Local taxes, such as business tax license and tangible personal property tax schedules.
- Check writing services;
- Payroll and direct deposit preparation;
- Bank, credit card, and other account reconciliations;
- Customized management reports;
- Support for QuickBooks and other accounting packages.
- Preparation, compilation, review, or audit of annual or interim financial statements;
- Construction contractor statements and preparation of contract schedules;
- Audits of not-for-profit entities
- Audits of special purpose governments (water districts, 911 districts, municipal airports)
- Audits of entities subject to Government, Single Audit, or HUD auditing standards;
- Consulting related to internal control and procedures;
Types of Non-Profit Organizations We Serve
Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol, Tennessee’s not-for-profits benefit from our specialty trained team with years of non-profit accounting knowledge and expertise in audits, tax compliance/Form 990, Uniform Guidance and advisory services.
You’ll also find that our passion about serving not-for-profits extends far outside the boundaries of our client work. Many of our team members are actively engaged in community service projects each year.